0.12.1 (Jul 2016)¶
0.12.1 is a minor, incremental update that adds a few new
small features and fixes several bugs. Some of the highlights include:
ColumnDataSourcefor efficient partial updates.
.visibleproperty to all glyphs for easy on/off capability.
- Add qualitative Brewer colormapps to
- Add new
- Update BokehJS to use use RBush 2.0.1 for more efficient spatial indexing.
ResizeToolfunctionality for simple layouts.
- Fix Windows support for conda build, docs build, and running unit tests.
- Fix a bug in the HTML template for
autoload_servercausing incorrect layouts.
- Fix a bug in the toolbar CSS, causing it to interfere with hit testing and selection.
- Fix WebGL support for Safari, and WebGL bug affecting line thickness.
- Fix intermittent issues with BokehJS loading in Jupyter notebooks.
NOTE: the 0.12.x series is the last planned release series before a version 1.0 release. The focus of the 1.0 release will be implementing build automation to enforce API stability, and a very small number of high value features.