This section provides the complete public API reference for Bokeh, auto-generated from the docstrings in the project source code.
The full list of sections for all the modules in Bokeh is accessible from the sidebar to the left. Listed below are a few selected sections that may be especially useful.
- Everything that comprises a Bokeh plot or application—tools, controls, glyphs, data sources—is a Bokeh Model. Bokeh models are configured by setting values their various properties. This large section has a reference for every Bokeh model, including information about every property of each model.
bokeh.plottingAPI is centered around the
figure()command, and the associated glyph functions such as
wedge(), etc. This section has detailed information on these elements.
- The simplest way to combine multiple Bokeh plots and controls in a
single document is to use the layout functions such as
column(), etc. from the
- Functions for controlling where and how Bokeh documents are saved
or shown, such as
output_notebook(), and others are in this module.
- This section provides visual representations of all the palettes built into Bokeh.
- All Bokeh-related environment variables, which can be used to control things like resources, minification, and log levels, are documented here.